AutoCAD 2010 full version software for Windows free download for PC. This is a Computer-aided Design PC software that is used across industries, Contractors of constructions & anywhere where Construction is made by an engineer. AutoCAD is also used by drafters and other professionals across the world.
This is the best & Professional 2-D and 3-D computer-aided drafting PC software which is used in Industries, Construction to help in the preparation of blueprints and other engineering projects. Drafters are basically the ones that use AutoCAD & are special in the use of it.
This software is used for creating 2d & 3d designs of different projects such as WALLS, DOORS, ROADS, Homes, Offices & much more which helps contractors, masons & other Professionals to follow the design & print to make an awesome & wonderful construction.
This software package is created for Windows users & if you are the Windows user then you can easily download a Windows version AutoCAD 2010 software from the download link below.
Table of Contents
AutoCAD 2010 Full Version Features
- Dynamic offset profiles
- Connected alignments
- Pipe sizing and analysis
- Corridor design
- Advanced roundabout design
- Surface creation from point cloud data
AutoCAD 2010 System Requirements
- Microsoft® Windows® 10 (AutoCAD 2016 SP1) Microsoft Windows 8/8.1 Microsoft Windows 7
- Minimum Intel® Pentium® 4 or AMD Athlon™ 64 processor
- For 32-bit AutoCAD 2016: 2 GB For 64-bit AutoCAD 2016: 4 GB
- 1024×768 (1600×1050 or higher recommended)
- DirectX® 9 or DirectX 11 compliant card recommended
- Installation 6.0 GB Hard Drive Free Storage
- MS-Mouse compliant device
- .NET Framework Version 4.5
In order to download AutoCAD 2010 full version for Windows, you will need to click the download button below and the download process will start soon.